Sunday, March 16, 2008

ThE "ARAW NG DABAW" CeLeBrAtIoN




THE PICTURES WERE TAKEN BY MY Coicoi
The Araw ng Dabaw (Davao Day) has evolved into a celebration of the Davaoeños’ oneness. It is a vibrant feast held every March 16 and together with the Kadayawan, ranks as Davao City's biggest annual event.

Before March 16 came, I told my boyfriend that I'd like to witness the Float parade. He didn't want me to go because according to him there will be a lot of people on the street and i might get lost. He can't watch over me because he will be on the street as well because he will be taking pictures. He doesn't want to leave me alone with the crowed, he wont be able to concentrate in taking pictures for he will be worrying about me. So i decided to stay home and watch the Araw ng Dabaw Celebration on TV.

I missed the parade but at least I know and understand that my boyfriend doesn't want anything bad to happen to me. Well i guess I'll have to bring a companion next time. And besides,just by looking at my boyfriend's shots and watching TV made me feel as if i was one of those people in the crowed.

The pictures above were just some of the photos he took during the parade!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2a05f21d7a02e5976dd5241bd47fd6fb