Friday, March 28, 2008

BuRgEr TiMe!



It was Thursday when I visited my boyfriend in his brother's office. We both have no classes during that time. We stayed there the whole afternoon playing PS2 when he suddenly became hungry, He asked me what i want for snack I said i don't know anything will do. He wanted to have pizza which is our favorite, but it will take time for the order to come so he went out and bought Hotdog burgers. When he came back, the rain suddenly fall. His brother can't come to the office because of the heavy rain. So, we ate and played PS2 the whole afternoon till evening while waiting for his brother to come. It turned out to be a date because we talked and had fun with each other. Just sharing, it's another day of spending time alone with each other. I love my boyfriend so much!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2a05f21d7a02e5976dd5241bd47fd6fb