Tuesday, August 26, 2008

DiStAnCe


Song of the day!
DISTANCE BY: FAKTION

It's not the way you see me
It's the way you let me down
I can't believe that it hurts this much
When I hear your voice
You're calling out to me
Though you know I can't be with you
So please don't leave
Just remember to keep some distance
And remember you've
Already had your chance with me
I hope you see
I could never be without you
Just try to see the way that I see
It's not the way you need me
It's the way you drag me down
I can't believe it hurts this much
I still hear your voice
You're calling out to me
Though you know I can't be with you
You're a constant echo
That I hear ringing in my ears
I see you
I see the way you see me
You're a constant hurting
That gets the best of me
I see you - I see the way you see me

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2a05f21d7a02e5976dd5241bd47fd6fb