Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Can't Get Over You!


My Featured Song Of The Day!
I Can't Get Over You By: I.B.U.

(Verse 1)
Silly dreams I wake.
It was just a memory of how we used to be baby.
Early in the morning you would always call me.
And say how much you've missed me.

I think about, the times we shared.
Girl I'd give the world to have it all back again.
Even though the seasons been passing by,
I can't seem to get you off my mind.

(Chorus)
I can't get over you.
No I can't get over you.
Over and over I've tried to say goodbye.
(No, I can't. No I can't)
I can't get over you.
No I can't get over you.
Night after night I've asked myself why?
(Why I can't get over you.)

(Verse 2)
What can I do to stop this madness inside?
Should I go out? Should I stay at home?
Just the thought of you with another guy,
Makes me lose control, I'm going out of my mind.

When we're together, you made me feel better than anyone could ever.
All the pain and troubles, just burst away like bubbles baby.
And when the seasons are standing still,
It feels like eternity in my mind.

(Chorus)

(Rap Bridge)
Ever since the day we said
Farewell my life's been filled
With silence, Can't deny it
Laws of love and I can't defy it.

Driving down to your house one day,
Trying to think of sweet words to say,
Then I saw in your eyes that look of demise.
Now I can't stop thinking 'bout the times we -

Made out by the fireside,
Had dinner by the candlelight,
Broke up and made up so many times,
All vanished in just one night.

Now what am I supposed to do,
In a nightmare that I thought would never come true?
You used to say time heals all wounds.
Tell me why I can't get over you.

(Chorus x 2)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2a05f21d7a02e5976dd5241bd47fd6fb