Thursday, August 28, 2008

"LeTTiNg YoU Go"

The things that make us deep
Are the things that we don’t speak
Well, you and I
We don’t feel like we used to
Every day’s a memory gone by
What they are to me
Too many words to ever speak
So I’m here inside
And I’m still alive

Chorus:
How do we make it all real
I just can’t decide
I want to know you for a while
Instead of letting you go again
but I can’t be stuck here forever, you know
I’m on fire, I am
I’m letting you know
I’m letting you go
I watch you go

The things that bring us together
Only wait to tear us apart
Time goes passing over us

We get lost within our hearts
And nobody ever can remember
How we got there strong or not
We’ve gone limber and bent ourselves
Towards our differences now
Pulling us apart

Repeat Chorus

They always try to tell you
You’ll be aright in time
But what do they know
They’re just another
That’s missing something on the inside

And how we’ll ever be
Better than a memory
Is the question
You will ask me
You will ask me in your dreams

In your dreams
You will ask me in your dreams
I will see you in your dreams

Repeat Chorus

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2a05f21d7a02e5976dd5241bd47fd6fb