Monday, August 25, 2008

Treasuring Online Friendships!

I have been tagged by my friend Meiyah. Thank you so much lovelyness!

~Start Copy Here~

1. Copy from start to finish
2. This letter should be pass on to your closest friends online.
3. Add your name and URL blog
HERE!! .


1. Wheng2. Hazel3. Janeth Vicy’s Life Journey4. Denz Recreational5. Cecile’s life is good and beautiful6. Anneberly’s Beyond the Rave Reality7. Rock’s God’s Best Gift8. Shimumsy9. Swittooth10. Texas Babe11. Dette’s Muthahood Crib12. Mommyallehs13. Pchi’s Opinions
14. MeiYah's Blog 15. YOUR BLOG'S URL


4. Get back to Me [Miah] and leave a comment once you’ve passed on the letter. Will then visit your site to make sure your links are complete and proper.
5. To ensure everyone receives equal link benefit, UPDATE your list regularly!

to my female online friends, flowers


and to all my male friends


It’s true I have never seen you
and we have never met,
Never shaken hands or
even truly hugged and yet!
I know for sure you care for
me by the kindness that you give.
And our keyboards keep us
together doesn’t matter where we live.
So I give you this gift to
put a smile on your face
and to let you know in my
heart you have a special place.

~End Copy Here~


Now I'd like to pass this on all my friends and blogger friends: Rhon,Coicoi, Fern, Rocks, Bigdaddy and all my friends from all over the world.... Grab this now! :)

If you already have received this tag from somebody, consider it a bonus that you receive it again. HEHE. I am not obliging you to post it anyway. Your choice =))

2 comments:

MeiYah said...

hehehe thanks sheng! uie ang imuhang gipang-tag kay akoa pud gud ng cla g-tag nyahahaha....

Rocks said...

hi girl! posted na the bonus award! hehe..thanks so much!

 
ss_blog_claim=2a05f21d7a02e5976dd5241bd47fd6fb