Monday, January 7, 2008

I'M So PrOuD Of YoU!


I have a boyfriend, I met him March last year and became his girl April that year. And now, we're almost a year together and we will be celebrating our first year anniversary on the 23rd of April 2008. His name is Mc Robert Nacario 23 years old. Friends call him Coicoi. He is very talented and smart. He's into film making and photography. H's the one who encouraged me to join film making only to realize that i have a talent in this field. He is the Micromedia Production's Film director. He joined and won many full length and short film competitions.

We've been through many ups and downs, misunderstandings and arguments. We had so many trials and problems, but we never gave up. Instead, we stayed strong and we manage to patch things up. Because of him, i learned a lot about love and relationships.

We both have a lot of things in common. We love swimming, photography, film making, chocolate lovers, play PS2/ PSP, we love conversations, we love challenges and experiencing new things, we love movies, documentaries, the beach, we also love eating, play under the rain and a lot more.

There's no such thing as perfect, but this relationship that we have, I consider it as the almost perfect relationship more than any other relationship status could be. I'm so thankful i found him. I could not ask for more. I'm so blessed to be loved by him. It's the greatest gift ever. I hope we'll stay longer. I want to share my whole life with him. I'm so proud of my KIAT BOYFRIEND! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2a05f21d7a02e5976dd5241bd47fd6fb