Wednesday, January 2, 2008

SaD NeW YeAr!

SAD

Yesterday was new years day. It was a sad new year for me, my brother and my sisters because my parents were not here to celebrate with us. They had to stay in Manila for few weeks more because they will open a new business for the family. But it's OK, we understand them.

I cooked a lot of food for new years eve. My sisters and brother helped me prepare the food for celebration. After new years eve, we went to the park. We had fun and we saw families visiting and celebrating new year in the park. We tried to eat street foods during that time. It's delicious! We miss our parents so much because it was the first new years day that our family isn't complete. Hope they'll come back home soon...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2a05f21d7a02e5976dd5241bd47fd6fb