Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A SwEeT SuRpRiSe!


Just want to share 1 surprise that i made for my boyfriend. Early one morning i needed to go to Kuya Mac's office for my project presentation. I was there all alone the whole morning, I was doing my project at the same time Chatting with my boyfriend. We decided to have lunch together and asked him to fetch me in the office. Before lunch came, I made a surprise for him. I made a short video clip and posted something on the white board.

At noon time, i heard a knock on the door. It was him! Instead of letting him in, i asked him to blindfold himself. When he got inside the office, i played the video clip and took off his blindfold. He cried when he saw the video clip and the things i wrote on the white board. I'm so happy i put a smile on his face... He said he was surprised and he loves it! Oh I love you sweety!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2a05f21d7a02e5976dd5241bd47fd6fb