Sunday, April 13, 2008

I signed up for PPP

A blog (an abridgment of the term web log) is a website that is usually maintained by an individual, with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

Advertising is a form of communication whose purpose is to inform potential customers about products and services and how to obtain and use them.

Blogging was introduced to me by my boyfriend late last year. Through blogging, i can express myself, share my adventures and experiences, I can also show other people the beautiful places that i go to and restaurants that serve delicious foods.

Weeks ago, my boyfriend's cousin Cherry told me that i can earn money through blogging. Its Payperpost. I got more interested because I will be graduating BS Biology this coming school year and after I graduate, I am planning to proceed to medicine which is very expensive. It would be of great help for me to be able to study medicine since I don't belong to a wealthy family.

Payperpost is one of the best sites for bloggers like me to earn money. It is also suitable for advertisers who want their products or companies to be advertised by bloggers. First thing to do is to visit payperpost. Then choose between the two categories that they offer. If you are a blogger like me then you should go for the Bloggers category - Get paid for blogging. Write about web sites, products, services, and companies and earn cash for providing your opinion and valuable feedback to advertisers. Disclosure required. The other category is Advertisers - PayPerPost delivers online word of mouth marketing, brand building and traffic generation through the world's largest consumer generated advertising community and marketplace.

Not only this, they offer latest paperpost news. They also feature top bloggers of the month as well as related sites for the users to visit and get familiar with. It's so exciting, I'm so glad I am a member of payperpost. Hurry and be one of us!




1 comment:

Marie said...

congratulations!!! welcome to the club... hehehe...

passing by here... hope to see you in my blog/s...

Sweet Lullaby - http://maryanj.com
Buzzing Around - http://mariesays.com
MJ's Hurrah - http://mjshurrah.com

goodnight...

 
ss_blog_claim=2a05f21d7a02e5976dd5241bd47fd6fb