Thursday, April 17, 2008

?!?!?!?!

heart

I feel so down and sad last night. I had a petty argument with my boyfriend. Though we had a lot of things in common, we sometimes have misunderstandings. Entering into a relationship means that you should be ready to love and be loved, to trust, to change and adjust, be strong in every trials and problems that you will encounter, but mostly be ready to get hurt. When you love, you should accept the fact that love is always accompanied by hurt or pain.

I couldn't concentrate on updating my post, I'm in deep sadness and so confused then realized that instead of updating posts I was like searching for sad quotes and poems. Some touched my heart, some made me realize about how my relationship with my boyfriend is going on. This one caught my attention. But does this give a message for me? Is it a clue? I'm in total confusion. I know there's no such thing as a perfect relationship, all I've ever wanted was to make him happy, satisfied and take good care of him but why does it seem to fall for the wrong side? Why does it seem to fall into pieces? I think we both need space and time for ourselves. I Still Love My Coicoi, hope things will be OK. If not now, maybe soon as long as it wont be too late before we get to patch things up.




LOST

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new.What is broken is broken- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.

Love is strong yet delicate. It can be broken. To truly love is to understand this. To be in love is to respect this. To love somebody who doesn't love you, is like going to a temple and worshiping the behind of a wooden statue ... of a hungry devil. When we are in love we often doubt that which we most believe.

The course of true love never did run smooth. To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best. Love without reason lasts the longest. Just because i smile on the outside doesn't mean that i am on the inside. Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.

What is the point of life if you are not spending it with someone you love?

1 comment:

Crissy said...

that's sad girl. that's why you happened to asked me some advices.

arguments with your boo is normal in a relationship. important thing is you openly communicate with each other. compromise and forgive.

i don't think there are secrets maintaining a relationship. it takes two to tango to keep the love alive. LOL.

in our case, it's fine to have arguments at times, we both can tolerate it as long as there is no third party involve. LOL.

this will pass. just pray. c",)

 
ss_blog_claim=2a05f21d7a02e5976dd5241bd47fd6fb