Tuesday, May 13, 2008

To The Best Mom In The World!


My parents are out of town, but it doesn't mean that me, my sisters and brother couldn't give mommy a surprise especially on mother's day. I made this slide show for our mom. I sent this through email and texted her to check her mails. According to daddy, mom shed tears and was so happy with this simple surprise. Mom called us to say thank you and that she appreciated it. We greeted her "A Happy Mother's Day" and told her that we already miss them! We couldn't resist not to make mommy smile on a mother's day! We Love You Mommy Sue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mum is the happiest person shed with tears. It is indeed a great surprise.

Thank you for dropping by my blog. Of course we can be friends!

 
ss_blog_claim=2a05f21d7a02e5976dd5241bd47fd6fb